موقع الكمبيوتر الكفي
موقع الكمبيوتر الكفي

العودة   الكمبيوتر الكفي > منتديات Google Android > منتدى Google Android للبرامج
انظمة المنتدى التقييم التجاري التعليمات قاعة المؤتمرات محرك البحث

للتذكير فقط ....

رسالة وداع للجميع واعلان اغلاق الموقع
رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 18-05-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
عضو اساسي

الصورة الرمزية بوعقيل

الرتبة الادارية: مشرف مساعد لمنتدى انظمة وتطبيقات ماك Mac
تاريخ التسجيل: 12-10-2005
الدولة: السعودية
المشاركات: 4,674
مشاركات الشكر: 9,243
شكر 13,415 مرات في 2,829 مشاركات

الاوسمة التي حصل عليها

Tinted Simplicity Theme v1.0

ربي اغفر لي و لوالدي وللمسلمين كافة

AxoajP3xRPWI9Q1YzgUYwNN kkXf2L1w4J  mHq70JIcMetkIwmO05FAdUHiQyd5sOs=w124

سعر البرنامج 1.93$ وهنا مجانا

afqX6AmITaLlGjw8mMVwUeA8yPDgJI4Q7oiXwJv0f5JNUYgQByxIm5nZTQb8ZQOqaFk=w705

1. QUICK INFO
---------------------
- The theme works with GO Launcher, ADW Launcher and LauncherPro.
- Folder Organizer or Better Cut allows icons to be individually picked and used in most launchers.
- Widget skins are included for all LauncherPro widgets (requires LauncerPro Plus).
- The theme currently contains 282 different icons, a matching wallpaper and docks.
- All icons are available in both HDPI and XHDPI resolution. This ensures natively crisp HD icons for the majority of modern phones (HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S / S2 / Nexus etc.).
Check out my other themes as well by pressing the "more by markomega" link.
If you have any requests for icons or the like, do not hesitate to contact me. Your input helps me improve the quality of the pack.

2. DESCRIPTION
------------------------
This is a simple black and white theme and icon pack that adds a minimalistic and sleek look to your phone. It features a semitransparent design with neutral primary colours, which makes it blend in with almost any wallpaper you may choose (images, solid colours etc.). Vivid and colourful wallpapers works especially well with the theme and I am sure that your favourite wallpaper source will provide you with lots of options.

3. NOTICE (READ THIS)
----------------------------------
When using LauncherPro, the docks and dock text icons cannot currently be selected directly from the theme. I have therefore included both docks and dock text icons on my website, so they can be downloaded and applied from the gallery instead. The wallpaper is likewise not automatically added when using LauncherPro and it is therefore also available on my website. If you have GO Launcher EX installed simultaneously, the wallpaper is available by pressing MENU > WALLPAPER > GO WALLPAPER.
Notice that some of the screenshots are specific to a given launcher type and may differ a bit if you are not using that specific launcher.
Better Cut is no longer available in the market, so do not spend time looking for it there.
A list of all the apps that the pack includes icons for can be found on my website. If there is an issue with an icon in the list, then send me an email and I will fix it.

]اضغط ts10.apk للتنزيل[/url]

اللانشرات السابقة

بوعقيل غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
العضو التالي يشكر بوعقيل على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلب المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة

اخر 5 مواضيع للعضو بوعقيل
الموضوع الاقسام الرد الاخير للعضو الردود مشاهده اخر مشاركة
Action Launcher Pro v1.5.2 منتدى Google Android للبرامج Mido Mazketly 2 4615 29-03-2013 09:44 PM
Next launcher theme Soft Red v1.0 منتدى Google Android للبرامج basten 3 5275 07-03-2013 09:57 PM
Next Launcher Windows Theme v1.04 منتدى Google Android للبرامج H2za3em 2 4789 07-03-2013 09:39 PM
Next Launcher Theme Black Mat v1.0 منتدى Google Android للبرامج fathi_gt-i9000 1 4590 07-03-2013 09:25 PM
Next Launcher Theme Gold v1.1 منتدى Google Android للبرامج nurusz 6 4750 31-01-2013 09:17 PM

اعلان

قديم 18-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
basten
عضو اساسي

تاريخ التسجيل: 29-05-2010
الدولة: دارين
المشاركات: 2,049
مشاركات الشكر: 3,008
شكر 760 مرات في 628 مشاركات

الف شكر لك مشرفنا بوعقيل

basten غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
العضو التالي يشكر basten على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلب المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة
رد

العبارات الاستدلاليه
galaxy, galaxy s, htc, htc desire, launcher, nexus, samsung, samsung galaxy

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع إلى

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +3. الساعة الآن 08:52 PM.