موقع الكمبيوتر الكفي
موقع الكمبيوتر الكفي

العودة   الكمبيوتر الكفي > منتديات Google Android > منتدى هواتف Google Android العام > منتدى ترقيات هواتف Google Android > قسم ترقيات الأجهزة الأخرى بنظام Google Android
انظمة المنتدى التقييم التجاري التعليمات قاعة المؤتمرات محرك البحث

للتذكير فقط ....

رسالة وداع للجميع واعلان اغلاق الموقع
رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 29-04-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: 03-02-2010
الدولة: القاهره
المشاركات: 22
مشاركات الشكر: 2
شكر 9 مرات في 7 مشاركات
Install any ICS Rom for (S-ON hboot 1.27.000) and S-OFF devices

htc Sensation install any ICS Custom Rom for both ( S-ON Devices with hboot 1.27.0000 ) and S-OFF Devices ( Easy Method )

السلام عليكم و رحمه الله و بركاته , ارجو من احد الاخوه الافاضل ان يقوم بترجمه هذا النص للعربيه لكي تعم الفائده
لعرض الموضوع بطريقه سليمه , يتم تعديل اللغه الي الانجليزيه في لوحه المستخدم ( لغة المنتدى )
or go to here Post #

this is for htc Sensation Devices

Hboot
  • in bootloader screen , if it displays on top :
    • Revolutionary in Pink , then you have the Revolutionary unlocked hboot v1.17.1111 or 1.27.1100
    • locked in Pink , then you have an original locked hboot like 1.18 or 1.27.0000 ( due to flashing an RUU or OTA )
    • Unlocked in Pink , then someone unlocked the original locked hboot above by using htc dev , or super tool ,... etc
    • Relocked in Pink , then someone relocked the unlocked bootloader above , and when relocked it will not show " locked " anymoe , it will show " relocked " to reflect that you have unlocked your bootloader before
  • locked hboot means you can't use fastboot write commands , like flashing recovery !

1) Easy Method for Installing ICS Custom Roms ( S-ON Devices with hboot 1.27.0000 )

Avaliable Alternatives

• Update
  • you can S-OFF or downgrade using hardware S-OFF by using a hardware called Jtag , i didn't investigate that much , so check it out yourself , one member reported using it successfully to downgrade hboot 1.27.0000 to 1.18 . i think this would void your warranty because all S-OFF using hardware are permanent ( you can't S-ON again i guess ) ,
  • my advise is to wait for a solution before using htc dev , because you never know the requirements of this solution , and what complications htc dev would make , this is just to know your alternatives if solution don't come or canceled , it is your choice to make
  • for members stuck with S-ON and hboot 1.27.0000 , you can install either of the following :
    • install Custom Recovery and SU with your Existing official ICS software or ICS OTA
    • install any custom ICS Roms ( on condition it has the same firmware of your existing RUU or OTA )
  • note that almost same bugs exist in both ICS OTA and ICS custom roms ,so no big difference ( except for SU APK's )
  • you will not be able to change or flash any Firmware , htc dev don't allow flashing of firmware ( like 3.32 or 1.17 , ...etc ) , it just unlocks few bootloader options not all of them
  • So for example , if your software number in about phone says 3.32.x.x , you have to install cutom rom that is based on 3.32 firmware only ( because that is your existing firmware that is flashed by the RUU or OTA ) , not a higher firmware version" i guess , not sure for higher versions " if it is issued in future , or a lower firmware like GB
  • this means also you will not be able to install GB custom rom or RUU

Installation ( S-ON with hboot 1.27.0000 )

• the procedure is the same as installing ICS for S-OFF devices , except for the following differences :
    • you need first to unlocked Bootloader
    • you will not flash firmware ( Firmware of the custom Rom and phone software version must be identical )
  • unlocked Bootloader using htc dev ( may or could void your warranty ) or Super tool or Check this Wildfire S tool for UNLOCK your hboot WITHOUT voiding your warranty or wipe your data ( if it is legal to use them )
  • you can install any other ICS custom rom with the same firmware base
  • most ICS Custom Roms now are based on firmware 3.32 , so if your installed ICS RUU or OTA have an older Base then install ICS RUU or OTA to have firmware base 3.32 .
  • if you prefer to stay on older ICS RUU firmware ,then choose suitable older custom Rom with same firmware version as the RUU
  • first i suggest to start with ICS ARHD 6.6.x ( developer of the rom and firmware Package is the same , more compatibility ) , then later on you can choose the ICS rom you like
    • Download ICS Custom Rom , i prefer ARHD 6.6.x as a start here ( it is based on firmware 3.32 ) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1098849
    • Download super wipe , it is in the same ARHD link
    • you don't need or allowed to install Firmware so Firmware flash is skipped for S-ON devices
  • install Recovery ( 4EXT Recovery which is required by a lot of ICS Roms for choices during installation like kernel and processor speed , ...etc )
  • ICS installation Guides are
  • install ICS as follows
    • put the two file on the root of your SD Card
    • boot into recovery ( remove Battery , put it back , and boot into bootloader by press and hold volume downd then press and hold power , choose recovery )
    • flashed super wipe zip ( it will wipe and reboot back to recovery by itself )
    • flashed the ARHD Rom in recovery , done
  • you may need to flash the boot.img of the Custom rom if you get wifi error or the Rom has customkernel , flash it as shown in OP Post # 1 under title " Custom Rom Flash .... "
  • if the Rom have more than a kernel to choose , then flash the boot.img for the kernel you choosed during installation

2) Easy Method for Installing ICS Custom Roms ( S-OFF Devices )

• Works for S-OFF devices with any hboot , including locked hboots as a result of flashing RUU's ( like 1.18 and 1.27.0000 ) , if you have problems with hboot 1.18 then flash firmware 1.17 ( it will install Revolutionary hboot 1.17.1111 )
  • first i suggest to start with ICS ARHD 6.6.x ( developer of the rom and firmware Package is the same , more compatibility ) , then later on you can choose the ICS rom you like
  • install Recovery ( 4EXT Recovery which is required by a lot of ICS Roms for choices during installation like kernel and processor speed , ...etc )
  • ICS installation Guides are
  • i installed ICS as follows
    • put the three file on the root of your SD Card
    • from home screen booted into recovery
    • flashed super wipe zip ( it will wipe and reboot back to recovery by itself )
    • flashed the ARHD Rom in recovery
    • reboot from recovery into bootloader ( if it give a black screen , then remove Battery , put it back , and boot into bootloader by press and hold volume downd then press and hold power )
    • when it booted into bootloader it asked to update , i choose yes
    • done

Press the thanks Button for this Post
trkaaa غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
عدد 2 من الاعضاء يشكرون trkaaa على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلبون المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة ويدعون له بالتوفيق

اخر 5 مواضيع للعضو trkaaa
الموضوع الاقسام الرد الاخير للعضو الردود مشاهده اخر مشاركة
Modified Bootanimation - Removed the Snake ViperS... قسم ترقيات الأجهزة الأخرى بنظام Google Android trkaaa 0 2069 12-11-2012 04:18 AM
Modified Bootanimation-Wallpaper ViperS 1.3.5 -... قسم ترقيات الأجهزة الأخرى بنظام Google Android trkaaa 3 1766 06-10-2012 10:49 PM
Install any ICS Rom for (S-ON hboot 1.27.000) and... قسم ترقيات الأجهزة الأخرى بنظام Google Android trkaaa 1 10632 29-04-2012 09:35 AM
Sensation[Solved] Enable WiFi ad-Hoc Network for... قسم ترقيات أجهزة HTC بنظام Google Android trkaaa 0 20910 29-04-2012 09:17 AM
[ Guide] htc Sensation install Custom /Stock... قسم ترقيات أجهزة HTC بنظام Google Android trkaaa 0 18494 29-04-2012 09:11 AM

اعلان

قديم 30-04-2012, 09:26 PM   #2
trkaaa
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: 03-02-2010
الدولة: القاهره
المشاركات: 22
مشاركات الشكر: 2
شكر 9 مرات في 7 مشاركات

Update for installation Method for S-OFF Devices
  • i installed ICS as follows

put the three file on the root of your SD Card
    from home screen booted into recovery
    flashed super wipe zip ( it will wipe and reboot back to recovery by itself )
    flashed the ARHD Rom in recovery
    from recovery power off the device , and boot into bootloader by press and hold volume down then press and hold power
    when it booted into bootloader it asked to update , i choose press volume up
    done
trkaaa غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
رد

العبارات الاستدلاليه
fastboot, firmware, htc, htc sensation, rom, ruu, s-off, s-on, sensation, super cid, update, wildfire

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع إلى

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +3. الساعة الآن 07:04 PM.