موقع الكمبيوتر الكفي
موقع الكمبيوتر الكفي

العودة   الكمبيوتر الكفي > منتديات BlackBerry > منتدى BlackBerry العام
انظمة المنتدى التقييم التجاري التعليمات قاعة المؤتمرات محرك البحث اجعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

للتذكير فقط ....

رسالة وداع للجميع واعلان اغلاق الموقع
رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 14-02-2020, 12:13 AM   #1
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: 15-10-2019
الدولة: United States
المشاركات: 2
مشاركات الشكر: 0
شكر 0 مرات في 0 مشاركات
Freelancer site for Game Development

Good Morning I would like to invite you to join Sweaty Quid, a quality marketplace for freelancers where you can find the right freelancers for your business and sell your own services for free. Register today at sweatyquid.com and If you have any questions, do let me know. I will see you on the other side!

الدمج الآلي للمشاركات المتعاقبة التي لم يكن بينها 24 ساعه --------- هذه المشاركة اضيفت في 07:40 AM ----------- المشاركة السابقة اضيفت في 07:40 AM ---------

Good Morning I would like to invite you to join Sweaty Quid, the best website for freelancers where you can find the right freelancers for your business as well as list and sell your own services for free. You can register at sweatyquid.com and let me know if you have any questions. Welcome to the mothership

الدمج الآلي للمشاركات المتعاقبة التي لم يكن بينها 24 ساعه --------- هذه المشاركة اضيفت في 07:41 AM ----------- المشاركة السابقة اضيفت في 07:40 AM ---------

Hello I would like to invite you to join Sweaty Quid, the leading website for freelancers where you can hire freelancers for all your business needs and list and sell your own services for free. Get started right now and register at sweatyquid.com and let me know if you have any questions. I will see you on the other side!

الدمج الآلي للمشاركات المتعاقبة التي لم يكن بينها 24 ساعه --------- هذه المشاركة اضيفت في 07:43 AM ----------- المشاركة السابقة اضيفت في 07:41 AM ---------

Hi! I would like to invite you to register with Sweaty Quid, the best marketplace for freelancers where you can find the right freelancers for your business and provide your own services at no cost. You can register at sweatyquid.com and let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to seeing you on Sweaty Quid

Georgelvashy غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس

اخر 5 مواضيع للعضو Georgelvashy
الموضوع الاقسام الرد الاخير للعضو الردود مشاهده اخر مشاركة
Freelancer site for Game Development منتدى BlackBerry العام Georgelvashy 0 12560 14-02-2020 12:13 AM
Freelancer site for SEO منتدى التسوق عبر الانترنت Georgelvashy 0 7025 01-02-2020 09:13 PM

اعلان

رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع إلى

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +3. الساعة الآن 01:14 AM.