موقع الكمبيوتر الكفي
موقع الكمبيوتر الكفي

العودة   الكمبيوتر الكفي > منتديات ايفون iPhone و الايباد iPad و الايبود iPod > منتدى الايفون iPhone و الايبود iPod والايباد iPad للبرامج
انظمة المنتدى التقييم التجاري التعليمات قاعة المؤتمرات محرك البحث

للتذكير فقط ....

رسالة وداع للجميع واعلان اغلاق الموقع
رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 12-05-2010, 04:25 PM   #1
في الانتظار

تاريخ التسجيل: 28-04-2010
الدولة: jiddah
المشاركات: 140
مشاركات الشكر: 0
شكر 138 مرات في 54 مشاركات
Navigation for North America - iGO My way v1.1 iphone ipod touch

Navigation for North America - iGO My way v1.1

COMPLETE GPS NAVIGATION IN 3D
iGO My way 2009 (TM) for the iPhone offers a trendy and entertaining navigation solution at your hands. The software can be easily learned even by first-time users, who have never tried GPS navigation before.
On the other hand it offers a rich and valuable set of features and functions that most users demand. Numerous smart functions take individual needs into consideration, helping the driver to use the software more quickly and effectively.
IGO My way guides you to any address in the United States and Canada with the help of outstanding 3D graphics, clear visual cues and precise voice instructions

FREE MAP UPDATES

You can keep your maps up to date simply by updating the application—for FREE. The product comes with a lifetime license and a FREE subscription to quarterly map updates until December 2010.

PRODUCT BENEFITS

- Maps are part of the application, so navigation doesn’t depend on cellular network coverage. No roaming fees, no surprises. It simply works everywhere.

- Better data: iGO My way utilizes the best of the breed Navteq maps in North America.

- Intelligent, thoughtful user interface with extra large buttons, simple icons, and a truly intuitive menu flow.

- iGO My way 2009 is quick to use, and easy to learn. The software only contains essential navigation functions.

LATEST IMPROVEMENTS IN THIS RELEASE:

- Navigating to iPhone Contacts
- Calling POIs
- Controlling Music Playback
- Supporting Multi Point Route
- QWERTY Keyboard

KEY FEATURES:

- 3D landmarks
- Junctions represented in 3D
- Smart Keyboard
- Lane assistance and realistic signposts
- Navigation resumes after an incoming call
- “Where am I?” function for emergency situations
- Automatic time zone setting
- Auto orientation (portrait, landscape)
- “Vehimarkers” (selectable 3D car models)
- Country-specific road shields
- Indication of the next 2 maneuvers
- Seamless navigation across borders and maps
- Route overview
- Automatic route recalculation
- Road type avoidance (freeways, tolls, unpaved roads)
- POI searching along the route
- Unlimited number of Favorites
- Tunnel Mode
- Speed Warning
- Fast, short, economical and easy-to-follow routes
- On-map comparison of route variants
- Smart History
- Map browsing/exploration
- Automatic day/night mode
- Route simulation

HOW IT WORKS

Select your destination — either by searching for an address, a place of interest, or by picking a spot on the map. Our Smart Keyboard and Smart Search make it easy.

iGO My way calculates the route to your chosen destination and displays a map overview along with the most important information, such as distance to travel and estimated travel time. Just tap „Go!” and iGO My way guides you to your destination with clear voice guidance and a smoothly moving 3D map with the next maneuver clearly shown.

Choose from fast, short, economical or ‘easy-to-follow’ route variants, compare the various route alternatives visually on the map, and pick the one you prefer. You can also avoid freeways, ferries, unpaved roads, and toll roads.

Please visit our Web page for more details, the complete feature list and to see iGO My way in action.

INSTALLATION AND SETUP

Due to the size of the package, we recommend purchasing and downloading the application using iTunes.
What's new

NEW FEATURES, BUGFIXES, AND UPDATED MAPS

Based on the feedbacks from customers, this update version offers new features that iPhone users missed the most. All known bugs are also corrected. Furthermore, as promised, the first quarterly map update is offered within the update FREE of charge!

LIST OF NEW FEATURES

- NAVIGATING TO iPhone CONATCTS
iGO My way 2009 is fully integrated with the iPhone contact list: you can select any of your contacts with a valid address to set as destination.

- CALLING POIs
If you find a Point of Interest (aka Places) with a phone number, you can directly call it from iGO My way 2009.

- CONTROLLING MUSIC PLAYBACK
You can compile your on-the-go playlist without leaving navigation. You can also control music playback (pause, resume, skip) from the Quick menu.

- SUPPORTNG MULTI-POINT ROUTE
You can now add one intermediate destination to your route.

- QWERTY KEYBOARD
There is a QWERTY keyboard with extra large keys in landscape mode.

UPDATED MAPS

As promised, version 1.1 comes with updated maps – for FREE!

Download:

كود:
http://uploading.com/files/957e5512/iGO_My_way_North_America_1.1.part1.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/f5dbe2e2/iGO_My_way_North_America_1.1.part2.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/dbf894d7/iGO_My_way_North_America_1.1.part3.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/a1a2mb5c/iGO_My_way_North_America_1.1.part4.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/777m5375/iGO_My_way_North_America_1.1.part5.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/f31c3894/iGO_My_way_North_America_1.1.part6.rar/
adilhussainhass غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس

اخر 5 مواضيع للعضو adilhussainhass
الموضوع الاقسام الرد الاخير للعضو الردود مشاهده اخر مشاركة
[MU] [Android] Titanium Backup PRO Key root... منتدى Google Android للبرامج ربيعة بن نزار 1 2933 22-05-2011 06:52 PM
[Android] Battleheart v1.0.9 منتدى Google Android للبرامج donsultan 1 2558 21-05-2011 07:56 AM
CoPilot Live Truck Europe v8.2.0.326 iphone ipad... قسم الملاحة وتحديد الموقع لاجهزة iPhone youness012 1 3388 15-05-2011 06:54 PM
[Android] Sygic GPS Navigation 3.0 (Aura) قسم الملاحة وتحديد الموقع لاجهزة Google Android خلدون الشطور 70 62209 12-05-2011 11:38 AM

اعلان

رد

العبارات الاستدلاليه
gps, igo, iphone, ipod, itunes, map

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع إلى

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +3. الساعة الآن 08:23 AM.