موقع الكمبيوتر الكفي
موقع الكمبيوتر الكفي

العودة   الكمبيوتر الكفي > منتديات Windows Phone > الارشيف > منتديات Windows Mobile > منتدى Windows Mobile للترقيات > قسم ترقيات اجهزة (HTC)
انظمة المنتدى التقييم التجاري التعليمات قاعة المؤتمرات محرك البحث اجعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

للتذكير فقط ....

رسالة وداع للجميع واعلان اغلاق الموقع
رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 27-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #1
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: 04-10-2009
الدولة: Misr
المشاركات: 25
مشاركات الشكر: 3
شكر 9 مرات في 5 مشاركات
for android developers ,Moshaf Al madina for android

Alsalamo 3alykoum

Dear brothers, I am sure all of you who has used the software ' moshaf al madina' realise that there is a great difference between it and all other quran software around.
for me the benefits that is there aside from the easy browsing and different readers is that you can access different lanaguages and different tafseers on the go.
Since I changed from windows mobile to android on my htc hd2 I miss the software alot even though that I have other quran software. I contacted the developers on the website http://pocketpc.qurancomplex.gov.sa
and asked them if there is any plans to make android app for the software, their answer that it is unlikely at the current time as they are finding it difficult. I felt disappointed then I thought if I ask here may be one of our developers would voulnteer his time and effort for such a noble task. I am not a deveoper myself other wise I would have got the case. I think that would be a task to help all your muslim brothers to have a copy of the holy quran with different tafseers books to hand with easy access, browsing and search facilities. I am sure if you contact the team there they would be happy to provide any files needed

My apologies for not writing in our beloved arabic language but my keyboard doesn't support and for making it long , Jazakoum Allah kol khir

ehabaziz غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
عدد 3 من الاعضاء يشكرون ehabaziz على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلبون المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة ويدعون له بالتوفيق
مشاهدة/اخفاء قائمة الشكر لهذه المشاركة

اخر 5 مواضيع للعضو ehabaziz
الموضوع الاقسام الرد الاخير للعضو الردود مشاهده اخر مشاركة
for android developers ,Moshaf Al madina for... قسم ترقيات اجهزة (HTC) بن عمراان 6 3167 27-03-2011 10:26 PM

اعلان

قديم 27-03-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
boxmax
خبير نظام Android

الصورة الرمزية boxmax

تاريخ التسجيل: 09-12-2009
الدولة: السعودية - الدمام
المشاركات: 1,287
مشاركات الشكر: 791
شكر 3,372 مرات في 983 مشاركات

الاوسمة التي حصل عليها

Wa3lecom alsalam

search in market for (Quran - Madina) by Khaled450
or
Quran - English by Khaled450

cap2011032722411cap201103272244

boxmax غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
عدد 4 من الاعضاء يشكرون boxmax على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلبون المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة ويدعون له بالتوفيق
مشاهدة/اخفاء قائمة الشكر لهذه المشاركة
قديم 28-03-2011, 12:01 AM   #3
ehabaziz
عضو جديد

شكر 9 مرات في 5 مشاركات
Tafseer Aya by Aya

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ehabaziz مشاهدة المشاركة
Alsalamo 3alykoum

Dear brothers, I am sure all of you who has used the software ' moshaf al madina' realise that there is a great difference between it and all other quran software around.
for me the benefits that is there aside from the easy browsing and different readers is that you can access different lanaguages and different tafseers on the go.
Since I changed from windows mobile to android on my htc hd2 I miss the software alot even though that I have other quran software. I contacted the developers on the website http://pocketpc.qurancomplex.gov.sa
and asked them if there is any plans to make android app for the software, their answer that it is unlikely at the current time as they are finding it difficult. I felt disappointed then I thought if I ask here may be one of our developers would voulnteer his time and effort for such a noble task. I am not a deveoper myself other wise I would have got the case. I think that would be a task to help all your muslim brothers to have a copy of the holy quran with different tafseers books to hand with easy access, browsing and search facilities. I am sure if you contact the team there they would be happy to provide any files needed

My apologies for not writing in our beloved arabic language but my keyboard doesn't support and for making it long , Jazakoum Allah kol khir
May be I wasn't Clear , that program has 5 tafseer books attached, transalation to more than 5 languages, auto mark and reciting, brothers if you are aware of another software who has all those facilitis + advanced search options I would really appreciate it
قديم 28-03-2011, 01:50 AM   #4
boxmax
خبير نظام Android

الصورة الرمزية boxmax

تاريخ التسجيل: 09-12-2009
الدولة: السعودية - الدمام
المشاركات: 1,287
مشاركات الشكر: 791
شكر 3,372 مرات في 983 مشاركات

الاوسمة التي حصل عليها

try this

الآن حمل أو حدث مصحف التجويد برواية حفص مع التفسير وكلمات القرآن - الكمبيوتر الكفي

كل التطبيقات الإسلامية في موضوع واحد - الكمبيوتر الكفي

or

com.citglobal.mobidiv.quran-1.apk

boxmax غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
عدد 2 من الاعضاء يشكرون boxmax على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلبون المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة ويدعون له بالتوفيق
قديم 28-03-2011, 07:04 AM   #5
hij
عضو مشارك

تاريخ التسجيل: 23-01-2004
الدولة: SA
المشاركات: 151
مشاركات الشكر: 145
شكر 50 مرات في 20 مشاركات

وعليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

أخي يوكس ماكس جزاك الله خيرا على جهدك و لكن البون شاسع بين مصحف المدينة و كل ماهو موجد الى الأن للأندرويد فالخط الحقيقي غير صورة صفحات القران أضف الى ذالك الأمكانيات الأكثر من رائعة التي لم أزل احتفظ بجوال الوندز من أجلها فجزا الله من قام عليه كل خير و رفع درجته و جعل الأخرة همه و جمع له امره على أحب ما يكون

لعل الله ان يقيض لهذا الأمر من أحب من أحب خلقه ليكون شاهدا له بين يدي عباده يوم يسئلهم عن ماعملوا بعلمهم

وجزا الله خيرا صاحب الموضوع
hij غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28-03-2011, 10:38 AM   #6
ehabaziz
عضو جديد

شكر 9 مرات في 5 مشاركات

Jazakoum Allah kol khir for the trials , I do agree with Hij and till now I keep thinking about going back to windows mobile just for that program.
I hope that our admin here would spread the word in the whole forum about that.
again I did contact them in the website responsible and seems like they are having difficulty with the task, I would hope that one of our developers here would be quided by Allah to a solution that would make such a great free program available to all muslims who are using the android system. Gazakoum Allah game3an khayran

قديم 19-03-2013, 06:35 PM   #7
بن عمراان
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: 20-03-2007
الدولة: مصر
المشاركات: 12
مشاركات الشكر: 1
شكر 0 مرات في 0 مشاركات

جزاك الله خيرا فأنت تحث بما احث به بالضبط كم افتقد كثيرا هذا المصحف لما فيه من خير كثييييييييييير و قد فكرت مثلك تمام بالعوده للويندز موبايل من اجل هذا البرنامج المميز جدا ... ولاكن قد تجد العوض قليلا فى هذا البرنامج المميز ايضا
ا Shamela Reader

ظƒطھط¨ ط§ï»ںﻤﻜï؛کï؛’ï؛ ï؛چï»ںï؛¸ï؛ژﻣﻠï؛ ” Bok Reader - Android Apps auf Google Play

بن عمراان غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
رد

العبارات الاستدلاليه
android, arabic, hd2, htc, htc hd2

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع إلى

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +3. الساعة الآن 03:54 PM.