موقع الكمبيوتر الكفي
موقع الكمبيوتر الكفي

العودة   الكمبيوتر الكفي > منتديات Google Android > منتدى هواتف Google Android العام
التسجيل انظمة المنتدى التقييم التجاري التعليمات قاعة المؤتمرات محرك البحث

للتذكير فقط ....

رسالة وداع للجميع واعلان اغلاق الموقع
رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 29-10-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: 15-11-2006
الدولة: lebanon
المشاركات: 43
مشاركات الشكر: 9
شكر 8 مرات في 6 مشاركات
some android questions, just before buying the new desire hd

Hello all, here are some general questions regarding the android os, i used to have HD2, and have experience with upgrading roms, and unlocking, syncing and installing applications.....but now i'm looking for the desire hd, and i started to check the android os, and found that it may have different approach for upgrading roms, and installing custom roms or radio.....please can you answer my following questions so i will start aquire some knowledge about this android system, thank you in advance

1 what is root?

2 what is unrevoke?

3 the rom manager is a utility that run under the phone or is a desktop application to install roms to the phone?

4 what is recovery? is it something like a dos for android that let you manage some utilities before going into android os, or in case u did something wrong to fix it or in case you want to partition or format?

5 so can we find some developpers that make a recovery, and other developpers making the rom, but you will need the recovery to install the other developper rom from the sdcard?

6 can we still dont use recovery? and install a new rom using the desktop like we used to do with winmo?

7 what is ext4?is it a terminology that refere to some partition table on the sdcard?

8 when you say it make wipe, mean wipe for what?

9 what is clockwork?

10 how to install apllication to android, is it like iphone complicated, and need something complicated like itunes that may remove your synched cracked apps, or is it simple like winmo, by installing on sdcard and run from the phone?

11 is the android like iphone, need always to be attached to interent and market to install apps, or is it like winmo, you can just run packages from inside the device?

aymanov غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
عدد 2 من الاعضاء يشكرون aymanov على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلبون المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة ويدعون له بالتوفيق

اخر 5 مواضيع للعضو aymanov
الموضوع الاقسام الرد الاخير للعضو الردود مشاهده اخر مشاركة
وصلتني الجالاكسي تاب اليوم اريد مساعدة في اهم... منتدى هواتف Google Android العام aymanov 7 1699 20-02-2011 01:53 AM
طلب برنامج ملاحة يدعم خرائط لبنان قسم الملاحة وتحديد الموقع لاجهزة Google Android lexus99 4 2603 03-12-2010 12:08 AM
some android questions, just before buying the... منتدى هواتف Google Android العام ahmed4never 12 2144 29-10-2010 12:46 PM
problem in installing applications منتدى أجهزة الايفون iPhone العام Cnergey 1 1139 27-10-2010 02:19 PM
hd2 rom request قسم ترقيات اجهزة (HTC) aymanov 0 932 07-02-2010 01:30 AM

اعلان

قديم 29-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
ابن الحاسب
عضو متفاعل

تاريخ التسجيل: 13-09-2007
الدولة: KSA
المشاركات: 508
مشاركات الشكر: 656
شكر 1,669 مرات في 220 مشاركات

CAN YOU WRITE BY ARABIC LANGUAGE?

ابن الحاسب غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
العضو التالي يشكر ابن الحاسب على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلب المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة
قديم 29-10-2010, 04:34 PM   #3
Ahmad Helmy
عضو اساسي

الصورة الرمزية Ahmad Helmy

تاريخ التسجيل: 16-12-2008
الدولة: مصر
المشاركات: 1,573
مشاركات الشكر: 2,256
شكر 880 مرات في 500 مشاركات

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة aymanov مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello all, here are some general questions regarding the android os, i used to have HD2, and have experience with upgrading roms, and unlocking, syncing and installing applications.....but now i'm looking for the desire hd, and i started to check the android os, and found that it may have different approach for upgrading roms, and installing custom roms or radio.....please can you answer my following questions so i will start aquire some knowledge about this android system, thank you in advance

1 what is root?
It is the file if you add it and use it, it will be make you as Administrator on device, so you can control of speed or add special programs or add new rom

2 what is unrevoke?
i don't know this meaning
3 the rom manager is a utility that run under the phone or is a desktop application to install roms to the phone?
actually this is depende,meaning it usuall use computer to make it and also you can use your SDcard to make it, but by computer will be easier and more control

4 what is recovery? is it something like a dos for android that let you manage some utilities before going into android os, or in case u did something wrong to fix it or in case you want to partition or format?
it is system to make like back up of all your device to your computer as save your program

5 so can we find some developpers that make a recovery, and other developpers making the rom, but you will need the recovery to install the other developper rom from the sdcard?
no need other developers, you can do it by yourself

6 can we still dont use recovery? and install a new rom using the desktop like we used to do with winmo?
yes no need to use recovery every time this is depending on you
installa other ROMs better use computer

7 what is ext4?is it a terminology that refere to some partition table on the sdcard?
it is the extensions for files use it in Linux (as android core) as windows usw FAT32 or NTFS

8 when you say it make wipe, mean wipe for what?
file or programs

9 what is clockwork?
i don't know it

10 how to install apllication to android, is it like iphone complicated, and need something complicated like itunes that may remove your synched cracked apps, or is it simple like winmo, by installing on sdcard and run from the phone?
NO NO it is simple like winmo

11 is the android like iphone, need always to be attached to interent and market to install apps, or is it like winmo, you can just run packages from inside the device?
[COLOR="Navy"]like winmo, but in some times for some apps need internet[/COLOR]
Ahmad Helmy غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-10-2010, 12:04 AM   #4
aymanov
عضو جديد

شكر 8 مرات في 6 مشاركات

thank you ahmad for your answers. i'm still doing my research now about android and especially the new htc desire hd.
i used to have hd2, now i have the iphone 4, i dont know really why i bought it all i know that i wanted some better gaming experiance. but after i saw what android have, i realise that it have almost same level as iphone gaming, with the taste of winmo experience. HD2 was really a great device and almost very stable.
now i read some good and bad reviews about the desire hd, the unavailable root, no custom rom yet, no arabic support, proximity error (maybe solved now), and some minor and major other probs, but eventually i know these problems may disappear especially after custom roms are going out, just like what happened with the hd2.
now the big problem is, keep the iphone 4 or get the desire hd?

@ ابن الحاسب sorry, but i'm very slow in typing arabic words, and these lines may take forever with me to complete it

العضو التالي يشكر aymanov على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلب المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة
قديم 30-10-2010, 01:30 AM   #5
Ahmad Helmy
عضو اساسي

الصورة الرمزية Ahmad Helmy

تاريخ التسجيل: 16-12-2008
الدولة: مصر
المشاركات: 1,573
مشاركات الشكر: 2,256
شكر 880 مرات في 500 مشاركات

you welcome aymanov anytime , and i want to say , go ahead of HTC HD new one, don't worry about updating and ROMs ,HTC will support very well this is they mentality as usual
also keep iPhone4 for games because till now this device is the best in gaming also u can use it as call or store some documents

for me i prefer Galaxy S from Samsung, but doesn't mean HTC HD is bad!!!! of course not

but really u will face many new things in Android whatever the type of your device

any time we will support you also i hope u will support me

Cheers

Ahmad Helmy غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-10-2010, 03:22 AM   #6
aymanov
عضو جديد

شكر 8 مرات في 6 مشاركات

the Iphone is just a big toy, the IOS is very close and changing anything is somehow limited, also the unpresence of something like widget in android or sence in HTC or any kind of desktop layout make Iphone boring for me. So i decide to Sell it.
The next step is android, samsung Galaxy S is very good, but I prefer HTC devices, they always have updates and they have so many developpers for roms and such other things, as you already said, the android OS is what makes the difference, the device is something to present the OS, will continue collecting more informations and studies about the desire HD and maybe soon I will get it.

قديم 30-10-2010, 05:48 AM   #7
الطويبي
عضو مشارك

تاريخ التسجيل: 19-03-2009
الدولة: جنزور - ليبيا
المشاركات: 193
مشاركات الشكر: 412
شكر 1,596 مرات في 123 مشاركات

الاوسمة التي حصل عليها

I would love you to buy the Samsung Galaxy S but it is your choice at the end
I had the Desire HD for a while and sold it today. it suffers from severe manufacturing problems that might give you the wrong idea about Android

you told the truth by saying that HTC Sense and HTC Widgets are the most beautiful thing you could see on a smart phone screen but remember that you have to look for the core before getting admired by the external appearance

Apple, Samsung, Nokia, and Blackberry are putting that as their highest priority but HTC is doing its best to attract as much customers as it can, and then leave them suffer with its products

you have many Android options to select from other than HTC rubbish
الطويبي غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-10-2010, 06:46 AM   #8
aymanov
عضو جديد

شكر 8 مرات في 6 مشاركات

mmm... i know what you mean, and i followed you in your review about DHD, i know that you are unhappy with it, and there is a lot of pplz who hate HTC, but to be honest i owned a leo before, and lots of pplz said that leo is not good and htc failed, and leo have lots of bugs since it's first day, but after some time, the leo becomes the best mobile i ever have. I think the same goes with DHD, since it's the first days of it's release and it's root is on the way now, so custom roms, and applications are on the way soon with lots of fixes, and about the physical issues if any, i really saw that this is a matter of taste and or way of treat, coz there is always pplz who said that everything in the DHD body is good on the quality and construction side.
And finally about the supplement media, I have the iphone 4 now, and if DHD have the same Leo screen, than this is more than enough but i'm sure DHD screen is better, for 2 reasons, sLCD and 16 milions of colours, and about the camera, well all HTC cameras are the same whatever the MB are, coz their camers processor is not advanced, and for sure something like samsung, nokia or sony will do the job better, but i dont really care about holding a superior camera in my superir phone. I will stick with DHD for now, untill I find some really convincing problem that leave me away from choosing this device. And by the way thank you for your good review and your current advice, will try to give my experince with DHD once i have it.

قديم 30-10-2010, 08:19 AM   #9
ynsn
عضو متفاعل

الصورة الرمزية ynsn

تاريخ التسجيل: 26-12-2004
الدولة: الرياض
المشاركات: 694
مشاركات الشكر: 6,836
شكر 362 مرات في 183 مشاركات

وش دعوة
المنتدى عربي وراعيه عربي ومشتركينه عرب
ولا انا قديم؟

ynsn غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
عدد 2 من الاعضاء يشكرون ynsn على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلبون المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة ويدعون له بالتوفيق
قديم 30-10-2010, 09:29 PM   #10
dwa
عضو نشط

تاريخ التسجيل: 18-09-2010
الدولة: saudi arabia
المشاركات: 307
مشاركات الشكر: 525
شكر 174 مرات في 97 مشاركات

aymanov i liked DHD too,but not anymore i bought galaxy s and im happy with it

although you need some sort of adjustment for galaxy to operate very well and smooth

dwa غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #11
RIFLEMAN
عضو مشارك

تاريخ التسجيل: 09-09-2010
الدولة: المدينة المنورة
المشاركات: 132
مشاركات الشكر: 86
شكر 71 مرات في 39 مشاركات

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ynsn مشاهدة المشاركة
وش دعوة
المنتدى عربي وراعيه عربي ومشتركينه عرب
ولا انا قديم؟
هههههههههههههههههههه هههههههه
ابلشونا هالخواجات
بالله اتخيل معي لو اننا المسلمين والعرب مصدر التطور والتقنيه
واحنا اللي نتحف العالم بإبداعاتنا وابتكاراتنا
كان تلقى هالحين المنتدى مليان امريكان وبريطانين واجآنب
ويكتبون بلغة عربيه مكسره بس عشآن نساعدهم

لكن للأسف العكس هو الصحيح
احنا اللي نروح لمنتدياتهم ومواقعهم وندرس عندهم
يالله الدنيا دوآره يا اخوي
ما تدري بكره لو نصدر لهم طيآرات فضائيه

تصدق بديت افكر اروح اكتب في منتدى XDA موضوع بالعربي
وش تتوقع يحذفونه والا يتركونه والا يجي واحد منهم ويرد علي بالعربي ؟
اللي اتوقعه انا انهم يصكوني بحذف من قوته يصيبك مغص

تدرون وربي مسكت معي اكتب موضوع بالعربي في منتدى XDA
بستفسر فيه عن مشاكل الديزاير اتش دي
وبشوف وش رآح تكون ردة فعلهم
اذا كانت ردت فعلهم حذف واغلاق
اتمنى من إدآرة المنتدى منع الكتآبه باللغه الانقليزيه
اذا اتفهموا وردوا علي بلغتي العربيه بنفتح لهم فرع فالمنتدى حقنا << حلوه حقنا ههههههههههه

احد يوآفقني بالشي هذا ؟
RIFLEMAN غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
العضو التالي يشكر RIFLEMAN على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلب المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة
قديم 30-10-2010, 11:58 PM   #12
msasbaly
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: 02-10-2010
الدولة: Saudi Arabia
المشاركات: 66
مشاركات الشكر: 19
شكر 44 مرات في 19 مشاركات

ايه اوافك تكتب بس اكتب تحت قسم اللغات الغير انجليزيه

msasbaly غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 31-10-2010, 12:29 AM   #13
ahmed4never
عضو متفاعل

الصورة الرمزية ahmed4never

تاريخ التسجيل: 26-05-2009
الدولة: uae
المشاركات: 625
مشاركات الشكر: 544
شكر 1,171 مرات في 373 مشاركات

Galaxy S ROCKS.......everything else SUX

ahmed4never غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
رد

العبارات الاستدلاليه
android, hd2, iphone, itunes

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع إلى

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +3. الساعة الآن 03:42 AM.