موقع الكمبيوتر الكفي
موقع الكمبيوتر الكفي

العودة   الكمبيوتر الكفي > الأعمال الإلكترونية والتسوق عبر الانترنت > منتدى التسوق عبر الانترنت
انظمة المنتدى التقييم التجاري التعليمات قاعة المؤتمرات محرك البحث اجعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

للتذكير فقط ....

رسالة وداع للجميع واعلان اغلاق الموقع
رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 11-03-2015, 06:52 PM   #1
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: 11-03-2015
الدولة: السعودية
المشاركات: 3
مشاركات الشكر: 0
شكر 0 مرات في 0 مشاركات
مشكلة: تعليق حسابي بالايباي دون وضوح الأسباب ارجو المساعدة

لقد اشتركت قريب بموقع الايباي بفيزا سعودية واضفت السعودية كعنوان شحن مباشر واضفت عنوان ارامكس الامريكي وعنوان viabox كعنوانين اضافيين من اجل السلع التي لا تشحن خارج الولايات وقمت بشراء 14 سلعة من بايعة كورية بنفس الوقت عبارة عن كريمات عناية ومكياج وتم الدفع عن طريق الباي بال وشحنها مباشرة ووصلت ولله الحمد لكن صدمت بعد انتهاء اخر يوم الذي حددته البايعة للشحن تم تعليق حسابي وحذف ما به من سلع كنت حفظتها في الكارد مع السلع التي وضعتها لشرائها لاحقا
المشكلة لم يوضحوا لي السبب ولم اعرف انا ما المشكلة برغم مراسلتي للدعم سواء عن طريق البريد او اللايف شات للموقع البريطاني وقمت بارسال اثبات الهوية والعنوان ولكن لم يتم تفعيل حسابي الى الان ولم يوضحوا السبب وكان قبل تعليق حسابي راسلت بايع اسأله هل يشحن للسعودية مباشرة وبعد ارسال رسالتي هذه اكتشفت أن البايع كاتب لا يشحن الا بالولايات وبعدها بيوم تم تعليق حسابي وكان موافق مع انتهاء مدة الشحن للسلع التي شريتها
وهذه الرسايل التي وصلت للبريد بعد ان حذفوا القوائم الموجودة بحسابي للسلع
After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,

eBay

الدمج الآلي للمشاركات المتعاقبة التي لم يكن بينها 24 ساعه --------- هذه المشاركة اضيفت في 06:11 PM ----------- المشاركة السابقة اضيفت في 06:07 PM ---------

وهذه رسالة من الدعم بعد مراسلتهم
A pleasant day to you!

Thank you for contacting eBay Customer Service. I understand that you’re concerned about the suspension on your account but not to worry my name is Sakura and I’ll be happy to assist you.

Your account was suspended because it exhibits a risk to eBay and to its community. As eBay is an internet-based business, and its members are our customers, we have to carefully weigh the risks involved with allowing users on our site. From time to time, we find accounts which have a risk that no longer justifies a continuing relationship with eBay. When that happens we suspend these accounts and they are no longer able to be used for buying or selling.

We have determined that it is in our mutual best interest to part ways. We regret any frustration or inconvenience this matter may cause you.

For your account there is no appeal for this decision. From this point forward, in order to conduct business on the internet, you will have to find a different venue.

I know that this is frustrating; I wish I could actually give you some details on why we suspended your account. Unfortunately, I don’t have the ability to give that out to you. The reason is it would allow you to possibly get around the policy when you create a new account but I do want you to know that the account has been thoroughly examined and at this point in time it will not be eligible for reinstatement.

Please keep in mind that, if we find associated accounts being used to sell, the account will be suspended with no chance for appeals. I know this may not have been the answer you were hoping for, but this is our final decision.

I want to thank you for contacting eBay. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Sakura P.

eBay Customer Service

الدمج الآلي للمشاركات المتعاقبة التي لم يكن بينها 24 ساعه --------- هذه المشاركة اضيفت في 06:16 PM ----------- المشاركة السابقة اضيفت في 06:11 PM ---------

وهنا رد اخر بعد مراسلتهم مرة اخرى
Thank you for writing to eBay Customer Service.

Your question is very important to us and will be treated with our full attention and respect for your needs. If you have received this auto-response, your email has been received, and it is not necessary for you to resend it.

You will receive a response from one of our customer representatives on your specific question within 24 to 48 hours of receipt of this mail.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not respond to this email. Any email sent as a response to this Acknowledgement will not reach us. Should you have another question or would like to send us additional information, you can contact us from any eBay Help page.

We appreciate your co-operation and assistance.

Regards,

eBay Customer Service

لا أعلم هل السبب العناوين ام سؤالي للبايع لكن لا أعلم اين يمكن ان اجد قضية مرفوعة ضدي فانا لم يتبين لي اي شي
من يعرف ان يحل مشكلتي فليساعدني مشكورا

الدمج الآلي للمشاركات المتعاقبة التي لم يكن بينها 24 ساعه --------- هذه المشاركة اضيفت في 06:52 PM ----------- المشاركة السابقة اضيفت في 06:16 PM ---------

راسلتهم عن طريق توتير ووضحت انني ارسلت الاثباتات وكان هذا الرد
Thanks for reaching out to us through Twitter! We have filters in place that are meant to find risky behavior and take action to protect the community. We can't go into detail on what these filters have found, as such knowledge could be used to bypass our security. Looking into this account, I can confirm that the actions taken are correct. I am sorry if you're unhappy with the decision not to reinstate your account. However, we have a responsibility to help keep eBay a more safe and secure place to buy and sell. In order to do business online, you will need to find a new venue.
--Brady F.
Social Media Customer Service
مع العلم أنني كنت أدخل احيانا من جوالي للموقع او من جهازين لاب توب حسب اللي مشحون أو قريب مني
من لديه حل فليساعدني

nalilili غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس

اخر 5 مواضيع للعضو nalilili
الموضوع الاقسام الرد الاخير للعضو الردود مشاهده اخر مشاركة
استفسار: هل يوجد مشكلة من تعدد عناوين الشحن... منتدى التسوق عبر الانترنت nawaf2 2 6227 19-03-2015 06:56 PM
مشكلة: تعليق حسابي بالايباي دون وضوح الأسباب ارجو... منتدى التسوق عبر الانترنت nalilili 2 7857 11-03-2015 06:52 PM

اعلان

قديم 12-03-2015, 02:19 PM   #2
ياسر الشافعي
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: 12-03-2015
الدولة: الرياض
المشاركات: 4
شكر 1 مرة في 1 مشاركة

ان شاء الله ستجد المساعده

ياسر الشافعي غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 19-03-2015, 07:00 PM   #3
nalilili
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: 11-03-2015
الدولة: السعودية
المشاركات: 3
شكر 0 مرات في 0 مشاركات

ألا يوجد حل؟

الدمج الآلي للمشاركات المتعاقبة التي لم يكن بينها 24 ساعه --------- هذه المشاركة اضيفت في 07:00 PM ----------- المشاركة السابقة اضيفت في 06:59 PM ---------

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ياسر الشافعي مشاهدة المشاركة
ان شاء الله ستجد المساعده

جزاك الله خير
nalilili غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
رد

العبارات الاستدلاليه
ارامكس

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع إلى

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +3. الساعة الآن 02:57 AM.