موقع الكمبيوتر الكفي
موقع الكمبيوتر الكفي

العودة   الكمبيوتر الكفي > منتديات Google Android > منتدى هواتف Google Android العام > منتدى ترقيات هواتف Google Android > قسم ترقيات الأجهزة الأخرى بنظام Google Android
انظمة المنتدى التقييم التجاري التعليمات قاعة المؤتمرات محرك البحث اجعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

للتذكير فقط ....

رسالة وداع للجميع واعلان اغلاق الموقع
رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 29-04-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: 03-02-2010
الدولة: القاهره
المشاركات: 22
مشاركات الشكر: 2
شكر 9 مرات في 7 مشاركات
Install any ICS Rom for (S-ON hboot 1.27.000) and S-OFF devices

htc Sensation install any ICS Custom Rom for both ( S-ON Devices with hboot 1.27.0000 ) and S-OFF Devices ( Easy Method )

السلام عليكم و رحمه الله و بركاته , ارجو من احد الاخوه الافاضل ان يقوم بترجمه هذا النص للعربيه لكي تعم الفائده
لعرض الموضوع بطريقه سليمه , يتم تعديل اللغه الي الانجليزيه في لوحه المستخدم ( لغة المنتدى )
or go to here Post #

this is for htc Sensation Devices

Hboot
  • in bootloader screen , if it displays on top :
    • Revolutionary in Pink , then you have the Revolutionary unlocked hboot v1.17.1111 or 1.27.1100
    • locked in Pink , then you have an original locked hboot like 1.18 or 1.27.0000 ( due to flashing an RUU or OTA )
    • Unlocked in Pink , then someone unlocked the original locked hboot above by using htc dev , or super tool ,... etc
    • Relocked in Pink , then someone relocked the unlocked bootloader above , and when relocked it will not show " locked " anymoe , it will show " relocked " to reflect that you have unlocked your bootloader before
  • locked hboot means you can't use fastboot write commands , like flashing recovery !

1) Easy Method for Installing ICS Custom Roms ( S-ON Devices with hboot 1.27.0000 )

Avaliable Alternatives

• Update
  • you can S-OFF or downgrade using hardware S-OFF by using a hardware called Jtag , i didn't investigate that much , so check it out yourself , one member reported using it successfully to downgrade hboot 1.27.0000 to 1.18 . i think this would void your warranty because all S-OFF using hardware are permanent ( you can't S-ON again i guess ) ,
  • my advise is to wait for a solution before using htc dev , because you never know the requirements of this solution , and what complications htc dev would make , this is just to know your alternatives if solution don't come or canceled , it is your choice to make
  • for members stuck with S-ON and hboot 1.27.0000 , you can install either of the following :
    • install Custom Recovery and SU with your Existing official ICS software or ICS OTA
    • install any custom ICS Roms ( on condition it has the same firmware of your existing RUU or OTA )
  • note that almost same bugs exist in both ICS OTA and ICS custom roms ,so no big difference ( except for SU APK's )
  • you will not be able to change or flash any Firmware , htc dev don't allow flashing of firmware ( like 3.32 or 1.17 , ...etc ) , it just unlocks few bootloader options not all of them
  • So for example , if your software number in about phone says 3.32.x.x , you have to install cutom rom that is based on 3.32 firmware only ( because that is your existing firmware that is flashed by the RUU or OTA ) , not a higher firmware version" i guess , not sure for higher versions " if it is issued in future , or a lower firmware like GB
  • this means also you will not be able to install GB custom rom or RUU

Installation ( S-ON with hboot 1.27.0000 )

• the procedure is the same as installing ICS for S-OFF devices , except for the following differences :
    • you need first to unlocked Bootloader
    • you will not flash firmware ( Firmware of the custom Rom and phone software version must be identical )
  • unlocked Bootloader using htc dev ( may or could void your warranty ) or Super tool or Check this Wildfire S tool for UNLOCK your hboot WITHOUT voiding your warranty or wipe your data ( if it is legal to use them )
  • you can install any other ICS custom rom with the same firmware base
  • most ICS Custom Roms now are based on firmware 3.32 , so if your installed ICS RUU or OTA have an older Base then install ICS RUU or OTA to have firmware base 3.32 .
  • if you prefer to stay on older ICS RUU firmware ,then choose suitable older custom Rom with same firmware version as the RUU
  • first i suggest to start with ICS ARHD 6.6.x ( developer of the rom and firmware Package is the same , more compatibility ) , then later on you can choose the ICS rom you like
    • Download ICS Custom Rom , i prefer ARHD 6.6.x as a start here ( it is based on firmware 3.32 ) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1098849
    • Download super wipe , it is in the same ARHD link
    • you don't need or allowed to install Firmware so Firmware flash is skipped for S-ON devices
  • install Recovery ( 4EXT Recovery which is required by a lot of ICS Roms for choices during installation like kernel and processor speed , ...etc )
  • ICS installation Guides are
  • install ICS as follows
    • put the two file on the root of your SD Card
    • boot into recovery ( remove Battery , put it back , and boot into bootloader by press and hold volume downd then press and hold power , choose recovery )
    • flashed super wipe zip ( it will wipe and reboot back to recovery by itself )
    • flashed the ARHD Rom in recovery , done
  • you may need to flash the boot.img of the Custom rom if you get wifi error or the Rom has customkernel , flash it as shown in OP Post # 1 under title " Custom Rom Flash .... "
  • if the Rom have more than a kernel to choose , then flash the boot.img for the kernel you choosed during installation

2) Easy Method for Installing ICS Custom Roms ( S-OFF Devices )

• Works for S-OFF devices with any hboot , including locked hboots as a result of flashing RUU's ( like 1.18 and 1.27.0000 ) , if you have problems with hboot 1.18 then flash firmware 1.17 ( it will install Revolutionary hboot 1.17.1111 )
  • first i suggest to start with ICS ARHD 6.6.x ( developer of the rom and firmware Package is the same , more compatibility ) , then later on you can choose the ICS rom you like
  • install Recovery ( 4EXT Recovery which is required by a lot of ICS Roms for choices during installation like kernel and processor speed , ...etc )
  • ICS installation Guides are
  • i installed ICS as follows
    • put the three file on the root of your SD Card
    • from home screen booted into recovery
    • flashed super wipe zip ( it will wipe and reboot back to recovery by itself )
    • flashed the ARHD Rom in recovery
    • reboot from recovery into bootloader ( if it give a black screen , then remove Battery , put it back , and boot into bootloader by press and hold volume downd then press and hold power )
    • when it booted into bootloader it asked to update , i choose yes
    • done

Press the thanks Button for this Post
trkaaa غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
عدد 2 من الاعضاء يشكرون trkaaa على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلبون المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة ويدعون له بالتوفيق

اخر 5 مواضيع للعضو trkaaa
الموضوع الاقسام الرد الاخير للعضو الردود مشاهده اخر مشاركة
Modified Bootanimation - Removed the Snake ViperS... قسم ترقيات الأجهزة الأخرى بنظام Google Android trkaaa 0 2060 12-11-2012 04:18 AM
Modified Bootanimation-Wallpaper ViperS 1.3.5 -... قسم ترقيات الأجهزة الأخرى بنظام Google Android trkaaa 3 1759 06-10-2012 10:49 PM
Install any ICS Rom for (S-ON hboot 1.27.000) and... قسم ترقيات الأجهزة الأخرى بنظام Google Android trkaaa 1 10620 29-04-2012 09:35 AM
Sensation[Solved] Enable WiFi ad-Hoc Network for... قسم ترقيات أجهزة HTC بنظام Google Android trkaaa 0 20889 29-04-2012 09:17 AM
[ Guide] htc Sensation install Custom /Stock... قسم ترقيات أجهزة HTC بنظام Google Android trkaaa 0 18481 29-04-2012 09:11 AM

اعلان

قديم 30-04-2012, 09:26 PM   #2
trkaaa
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: 03-02-2010
الدولة: القاهره
المشاركات: 22
مشاركات الشكر: 2
شكر 9 مرات في 7 مشاركات

Update for installation Method for S-OFF Devices
  • i installed ICS as follows

put the three file on the root of your SD Card
    from home screen booted into recovery
    flashed super wipe zip ( it will wipe and reboot back to recovery by itself )
    flashed the ARHD Rom in recovery
    from recovery power off the device , and boot into bootloader by press and hold volume down then press and hold power
    when it booted into bootloader it asked to update , i choose press volume up
    done
trkaaa غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
رد

العبارات الاستدلاليه
fastboot, firmware, htc, htc sensation, rom, ruu, s-off, s-on, sensation, super cid, update, wildfire

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع إلى

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +3. الساعة الآن 12:21 AM.