تاريخ التسجيل: 15-08-2008
الدولة: ███
المشاركات: 252
مشاركات الشكر: 1,083
شكر 921 مرات في 117 مشاركات
انتبه الجهاز عديم الفائدة

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة kirokiro1901 مشاهدة المشاركة
لمن يريد تقوية قوة ومدى الويرلس...اليكم هذا الجهاز العجيب الرهيب..يتحاكون عنه فى المنتديات
يقوم بجعل الشرطة خمسة...ومعه انتنه اضافية مداها 2km

http://www.amazon.com/802-11b-Wirele...3425663&sr=8-3

من يريد ان يرد لى الجميل..ويعرف حد جاى من بره او من امريكا الى مصر وساقوم بمحاسبته..رجاء مراسلتى

وساكون شاكر جدا

mido_elgamd2003@yahoo.com

شكرا
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
BARELY Boosted My Signal "over" my wireless card in laptop. NOT Worth The Money., April 18, 2009
By E. Ramirez -

What a waste of time!

Unfortunately, I believed the hype on this product. The 9Dbi antenna it came with was USELESS as the MUCH smaller and tinier antenna did BETTER than the large massive antenna!!!

Not only that, but even with the tiny antenna, I receive JUST ABOUT the same amount of wifi networks with my laptop wireless card installed!!! I think I received about "one more" network using this device more than my wireless card installed on my laptop!!

My purpose in purchasing this device was to increase the range so I could pick up more networks (for when I take my laptop to my Dad's apt) but what a waste of money!

If you ALREADY own a laptop with a wireless card and you're looking to boost your signal range, this product won't do it.

The search is on to find one that CAN REALLY give a long range. This product's claims are false!!! (Up to one mile blah, blah, blah)
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? function showYesNoCommunityResponse(uId,result,va lue) { var msgLayer = getElement("thanks" + uId); if ( result == "SUCCESS" ) { msgLayer.innerHTML = "Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided to other Amazon.com readers and reviewers. Your vote will be counted and will appear on the product page within 24 hours."; } else { showVoteErrorResponse(msgLayer,result,va lue); } } function showYesNoDefaultMessage(uId){ document.write(""); } function restoreYesNoDefaultMessage(uId){ var msgLayer = document.getElementById("thanks" + uId); msgLayer.innerHTML = ""; } function showYesButton(vUrl, uId){ var yesImg = ' ' + Comment
rafique غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس

اعلان