خبير نظام Android

الصورة الرمزية DR.AKRIM

تاريخ التسجيل: 12-09-2010
الدولة: السعودية
المشاركات: 832
مشاركات الشكر: 1,041
شكر 4,233 مرات في 592 مشاركات

الاوسمة التي حصل عليها

اخواني الاعزاء انا قمت بالتحديث ولم اواجه اي مشكة والقرار لكم اذا كنتم متخوفين من الاصدار 6.0C انتظروا حتى ينزل تحديث جديد انا وضعته كخيار لا اكثر شكرا لكم على الملاحظه الطيبة

Well, first thing I noticed was the new colors.
Next thing, turn on time. The head unit now turns on INSTANTLY... no more 10-20 second warm up when you see the chevy symbol... it just turns ON right away... which kind of makes me nervous about battery life... but good thing I have a yellow top in there now...

Intrestingly... voice commands for destinations, the thing that GM could not solve on my truck in a year... now work with the firmware that's on the 6.0c DVD. I tried it a dozen times, shutting the headunit off between tries, each time nailed it first time. I only have 1 voice destination since it never worked before, but I will add more now... it only took GM cutting me a $940 check and TWO YEARS to fix the issue, but hey, it works now...

Searching (typing) in city names seems faster than it was before.

Still can't type on the move. Still does not say street names. Still does not allow you to enter street addresses by voice. Still can't get 'rid' of the traffic tab even if you don't want it on the main screen. Still shows miles as mi and time as min, making glancing at it and getting how long / how far impossible. So you have to stare at it long enough to crash into the car infront of you.

But, overall a good upgrade. Anyone who is thinking about the 6.0c upgrade... DO IT.

hh7.net 13010651521hh7.net 13010651522hh7.net 13010651523

DR.AKRIM غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس

اعلان