الدولة: الرياض
المشاركات: 41
مشاركات الشكر: 7
شكر 15 مرات في 12 مشاركات

ما عليكم
ان شاء الله بيرجع قريب وهالكلام من الفيس بوك تبعهم

كانت بتاريخ June 9 at 5:49am

اقتباس:
Just so you guys know the only thing im waiting on right now is local transfer and i have pretty bad internet speeds so it may take a day or so for me to get all these gigs of data. So please wait patiently. Atleast now theres no worries and uptime is guaranteed now we play the waiting game as i dl this crap. (FOR THE BLIND : This means that applanet is NOT online right now)
وقبلها بيوم June 8 at 4:20pm
اقتباس:
I would just like to note that for those asking when its going to be online that i just recently got back into the HDD and im sorting through the files and taking a manual backup incase we ever have server problems. Then i will go through the files and update it for a new server clean out the junk off the server store that locally. Turn the servers back into applanet only server then change all the configurations for it to run ^^ So give me a day or 2 maybe a bit more i wont say for sure because i may have to bring in extra help because i suck at linux ^^ Long live Applanet and our many co-conspirators!
وهو بقول " قليلا من الصبر " وترى هالبرامج اللي تاخذونها ببلاش اكيد اصحابها ماهم مخلين احد بحالها فيحاولون انهم يضربون هالمواقع اللي توزعها ببلاش وهالشي طبيعي

والحق يقال " ما ينلامون ابدا "

عموما بالتوفيق لصاحب الابلانت والعوده من جديد الى الحياه
faisal982sa غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس

اعلان