ولد الصفرة
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية ولد الصفرة

تاريخ التسجيل: 05-11-2006
الدولة: .
المشاركات: 103
مشاركات الشكر: 71
شكر 233 مرات في 73 مشاركات

Apple - "We encased the battery in our phones, and made this the market standard. But don't worry batteries are so much better now"

Us - "You promise this isn't just a tactic to get us to buy a new phone when the battery goes bad, instead of just buying a new battery?"

Apple - "No no no, our batteries are so good that by the time they go bad you'll not even want that phone anymore."

Later...

Apple - "We slow your phone to protect it from batteries as they go bad."

Us - "You promise this isn't just a tactic to get us to buy a new phone? I seem to recall something about your batteries being good for the life time of the phone."

Apple - "No no no, this isn't to get you to buy a new phone... this is us extending the lifetime of your phone. If we didn't slow your phone down and cripple it with software updates, then it would die sooner! It may be crippled but isn't a crippled phone better than a dead phone? Your battery will kill it if we don't cripple your phone!"

Us - "So why again can't we just take the battery out and put in a new one? You are absolutely sure this isn't a tactic to get us to buy a new phone?"

Apple - "Oh no no see there you go assuming the worst again. We aren't doing this to force you to buy a new phone. You can always send your phone back to us and we'll replace the battery for you for a reasonable fee if it's out of warranty. This is good for you because you know you aren't suppose to just throw batteries out right? We'll dispose of that old battery properly."

Us - "Oh okay, so when you replace the battery, you'll speed my phone back up right? I mean the slow down is to protect us from old batteries after all so we can have a fast phone again right?"

Apple - "Hum what was that I didn't hear you? May I interest you in the new iPhone X2? It'll be much faster than your old phone."

https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/...g_the/drkmra4/

بالمناسبة الردود على التعليق أعلاه في ريدت توضح أن تغيير البطارية في كثير من الأحيان لا يحل المشكلة !
ولد الصفرة غير متصل  
عدد 5 من الاعضاء يشكرون ولد الصفرة على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلبون المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة ويدعون له بالتوفيق
مشاهدة/اخفاء قائمة الشكر لهذه المشاركة

اعلان