شكر 199 مرات في 93 مشاركات

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ahmedfiky مشاهدة المشاركة
hello

thanks for the nice file / program

i installed on eten m700 with WM 6.1 rom
it installed OK & was able to use arabic & english fine

there is 1 problem:
in the interent explorer address bas or in the fill-in fields, like username or password space..i can not see everything i type...
when i type i see only 3 letters then the rest of the space is cut off...
i can type what i need & browse to it ...or enter it...but i see only few letters to the left

i tryed to change to arabic, english, direction of text..etc without help
when i remove the program i see the whole text back in the space or address bar

the last version i was using was TSD-Arabizer_407.cab without this problem...but with that old one i cant open the multilanguage support settings as it kept closing by itself

please help & fix the disappearing text in your file..thanks
نفس المشكله اخي ابوكريم..علما بان جهازي eten x650ومحمل عليه الروم المطبوخه ل pdaveitواستخدم معه تعريب 411TSDمع الواجهه الانجليزيه ولكن للاسف حدثت نفس المشكله المستفزه حيث كما قال الاخ الكريم انني لا استطيع رؤيه اي حرف اكتبه في اي مربع حوار او اي مكان للكتابه مثل الدخول على اي حساب او كتابه يوزر نيم او باسوورد؟؟؟؟؟؟وهذا شيئ غريب جدا مع العلم اني حاولت تغيير جميع الاعدادات بدون جدوى...كما ان الماسينجر لايعمل ابدا لاني لا استطيع ادخال بيانات الحساب..وارجو الاطلاع على هذه المشاركه ..http://www.ce4arab.com/vb7/showthread.php?t=155615
واعتذر جدا اذا كان موضوعي خارج اطار موضوعكم الرائع الذي اشكركم عليه جعله الله في ميزان حسناتك الى يوم الدين.
اخوكم:د\سالم السعيدي
elsaidy68 غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس

اعلان