الصورة الرمزية طموح

تاريخ التسجيل: 11-02-2005
الدولة: السعودية
المشاركات: 3,989
مشاركات الشكر: 4,868
شكر 8,272 مرات في 2,103 مشاركات

الاوسمة التي حصل عليها

للإتش دي:[ROM][WWE][Mar 19] Dutty's HD V2.3 XTREME [Build 5.2.21028]

Fixed SMS bug when creating new SMS and selecting names in selection box which often crashes.
* Fixed The \'My Contact Card\', cannot add a new image to the card and save it.
* Fixed Manilla font issue in certain applications. I.e. add a picture to a contact/changing Wallpaper.
* Fixed Home buttons now and also with working with the new Start Menu. [Thanks to Hankv2]
* Fixed Device ID info.
* Fixed Internet Launcher tab in Manila.
* Removed IE6 and Adobe Flash plugin.
* Added Opera Browser 9.5.15613.
* Added New HTC Album from Topaz.
* Added New HTC Camera from Topaz.
* Added back in HTC GPS tOOL.
* Added back in old File Explorer
* TomTom tested and works great both in portrait and landscape mode.
* Enable Enlarge Start Menu in New TouchFlo settings.
* Remove Social network due to New HTC Album which doesnt support facebook upload.
* If you appreciate my work and time spent on this ROM please consider a Donation.

Things to know about this ROM.
I have implemented some changes which I have to for the ROM to be more stable and because of it been ported from
a new device it made more sense. Some of the changes are:

* This ROM is a test ROM and is for more for advance users who dont mind flashing thier devices also flash at your own risk.
* Remove old HTC Album due to the new mmanila is also link to it, unfortunately doesnt support facebook upload.
* Remove Social network due to new HTC ALBUM not suporting it..
* Added New HTC Camera from Topaz due to its more advantage of better picture taking and also link with the new contact card, disadvantage no zoom available.
* The old HTC Camera can be installed by installing the cab in the download folder.
* Have tested the Rom for one day and all in all everything worked for me and I love it so far.
* Just to remind everyone again you can enable landscape for most apps in the ROM by just checking 270 degrees angle in FLIP IT.
* With the new HTC Album rotation seems to change from the old one, but sure enough we will get this working for us soon.

PLEASE DO NOT CHECK OR PLAY WITH EXCEPTIONS OF THESE APPLICATIONS.

@ OPERA
@ CAMERA
@ CPROG
@ TEETER

Please Hard Reset after Flashing Rom this will make your device performs better

والرابط عندك أبو كريم
طموح غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
عدد 18 من الاعضاء يشكرون طموح على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلبون المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة ويدعون له بالتوفيق
مشاهدة/اخفاء قائمة الشكر لهذه المشاركة

اخر 5 مواضيع للعضو طموح
الموضوع الاقسام الرد الاخير للعضو الردود مشاهده اخر مشاركة
نكسس 6p ::للبيع:: ١٢٨ جيجا منتدى البيع والشراء طموح 2 2764 04-01-2016 09:24 PM
آيباد أير ٢ :: للبيع :: منتدى البيع والشراء abkoor 1 2139 18-11-2015 07:23 PM
للبيع نكسس 6P :: أبيض:: 128 جيجا ::الرياض:: منتدى البيع والشراء maxali 7 3224 05-11-2015 11:10 PM
للبيع آيفون 6s و 6splus ذهبي :: الرياض:: منتدى البيع والشراء طموح 0 2140 04-10-2015 08:11 PM
للبيع نوت 5 ذهبي شريحتين:: الرياض :: منتدى البيع والشراء soma77 18 3604 28-09-2015 02:37 PM

اعلان