قديم 21-03-2007, 10:07 PM   #32
Mohamed Mustafa
عضو مشارك

تاريخ التسجيل: 14-06-2005
الدولة: Dammam
المشاركات: 109
مشاركات الشكر: 8
شكر 2 مرات في 2 مشاركات

dear abo gaby i realy admire your work very much , thank you very much for your rom. i replaced the radio to 1.14.1 , i took it from your previous rom for JasJar " thank you very much again" i do have the following problems:-

1- the GPRS is connecting one time only each time i make restart for the Pocket Pc , next connect it does not respond to the order

2- i have a problem with my bluetooth head set, when i make a call , the call transfred directly to bluetooth head set, but if i tried to turn it off from Menu -> the call transfered to ear speaker on JasJae but the botton speaker on does not shows till the line open

when i removed prayer time from today screen the device become very cool , fast and wounderfull i installed spb pocket puls and GPRS monitor , photo contact , and it is still great but maybe some times when i leave it for a longe time and return to use it i push the power button put it is not waking up so i have to make restart again. thank you very much again abu gaby for your great job and if you have any solutions for the upper problems kindly reply me. regards

Mohamed Mustafa غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس

اعلان