grave77
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: 11-01-2006
الدولة: Dubai
المشاركات: 26
مشاركات الشكر: 0
شكر 4 مرات في 3 مشاركات
Exclamation Car PC in UAE and GCC

First of all sorry for writing in English as my keyboard is english only.I have installed my own Car PC with a handmade case as big as a shoe box, and it worked fine, the thing that didn't work propperly was:shutdown function was annoying, and resume function too.over heating issues due to the warm climate in UAE and GCC.Recently I bought 5 samples from www.short-circuit.com and I installed one in my car, it worked just fine without any issues, the only issue was the touch screen, after some time the touch screen started to play some games and it was due to heat again, so I removed the USB cable and I use a wireless mouse now.everything is excellant now, no more problems. I will remove the touch screen nd fix it soon but I will keep the mouse.best option in the car PC designed powersupply is the on/off function, when you turn off the engine and park the car it automatically runs into hibernate mode. and powers off, once I start the engine and drive it resumes again from where I stopped, that includes all applications, navigation and even where the music stopped. if it stopped in a middle of the song it resumes from where it stopped, just like any car casset or CD system.IF anyone needs help installing his car pc he can email me on grave77@eim.ae my whole project write up is here http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=30429

grave77 غير متصل  

اعلان