عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: 09-04-2006
الدولة: Saudi Arabia
المشاركات: 11
مشاركات الشكر: 1
شكر 3 مرات في 1 مشاركة
When will the JASJAR 2 shows up

Hi everybody

It would be great if imate shows some progress and enhancement with JASJAR 2, because it is not accepted anymore to pay high price on damn device. Moreover, users who navigate internet and deal with market stocks will appreciate working on VGA screen as big as 3.7” or higher

This is the time to offer users with verity of selections, I mean those who like 2.8” screen devices can go for JASJAM, ETEN, I Do etc. and those who like 3.5” screen device can go for JASJAR 2

I do not know why some of the folks (people) here in the forum are frustrated with this class / size for both the Pocket PC and Phone Edition Pocket PC, can’t they accept that some people have no problem to carry it, actually they like it

My view point is that the manufacturers have to provide us from know and on devices that come with minimum of ( 256 MB ROM / 128 MB RAM ), support 3G specification, Bluetooth 2.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g, Super IR (Infra red ), Slide keypad (sleek as Samsung models), 2 mega pixel or higher camera as good as Nokia N70 / Sony Ericson K800, Laud speakers and easy replaceable casing and skilled design made high quality materials, GPS as Optional, Samsung 400 MHz or Intel 624 MHz and FAX Capability

We demand respect and well service and support through local and direct centers that worth what we paid for because we are buy an ordinary phone

Thanks and best luck for everyone

backlife2005 غير متصل  

اعلان