شكر 991 مرات في 461 مشاركات

الاوسمة التي حصل عليها

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Note ll مشاهدة المشاركة
روم جديد بورت نوت 7
Changelog
Aroma installer
Option to flash a modem for SM-N910C … for SM-N910H flashers skip this option
Option to pick the N7 or N4 camera and foto gallery... the N4 Camera will not work if you will choose to change the display resolution and will not fit well, the N4 Camera doesn´t have multi DPI suport but i think that can be fitted again by an Xposed module named Appsettings ... so far i prefer the N7 Camera
Fully debloat of Google apps (hangouts, Chrome etc.)..these apps can be downloaded from Play Store
Eliminated the full acces of internet of Google Services and Samsung Services, these apps have some extra privileges and they can connect to internet without any supervisión of the job manager consuming in this way a extra battery but this is not mean that these apps cannot get internet conection… they have internet but now they are under job manager management and cannot have full internet acces in the background … anyway i am not 100% surre that it will improove the battery life it is justt a try if anyone need back the full conexión of these apps/services just send me a message and i will prepare a flasheable zip.
3Minit Battery - it will customize the battery icons
Potato Clock - it will customize the clock color/size/place on status bar
Viper4Android -it will customize a amazing sound
Ad Away spam blocker
Activated opcion to automatically record inn/out calls
Activated opcion tochange the screen resolution between HD/FHD/QHD if you will choose an customized power saving mode
Two Kernels to choose as option in Aroma installer
التحميل
mega:///#!LYFUxBLL!m8C-plW79FYsVaAoESF7IrHUMCShaaAIJ9ZoBjSZ3jU
المصدر
http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...edrom-t3447103
معلومات عن الروم والمطور
Hello Xda
Here i upload a ROM reworked by me having as base ROM i Project started by SirHydarnes here Note7 port The HydROM 1.2
The original Project has been stoped and I've thought to upload this rom made form my personal use where i´ve aded some new fetures , for the momento the rom it is just a ported rom with the original N7 Frameworkand for this reason i was not able to improve the battery life . To have a good battery life it will be necessary to port the N7 apps to a SM-N910C Original Samsung firmware .
Pay Atentio this rom it will work only for SM-N910C and SM-N910H
هو بردو زى باقى الرومات كلها مبنيه على روم hydroom
لمن اراد التجربه
تشكر ع الروم يا معلم
جهاد2007 غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
عدد 4 من الاعضاء يشكرون جهاد2007 على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلبون المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة ويدعون له بالتوفيق
مشاهدة/اخفاء قائمة الشكر لهذه المشاركة

اعلان