عضو نشط

تاريخ التسجيل: 04-03-2007
الدولة: palestine
المشاركات: 288
مشاركات الشكر: 947
شكر 708 مرات في 138 مشاركات
الايفون يخدم بشريحتين 2 SIM IN IPHONE

مفاجاه ان اليفون يمكن استخدام شريحتين في نفس اليفون والتقنيه موجوده به
العمليه تخص الخبراء وعلى مسؤولية الشخص نفسه (((وينك ayeak(( طبعا السيم الاولى تعمل مباشره بعد عملية الفك ولاستخدام الثانيه من السيتنج والفون ابشن ستجد خيار جديد للذهاب للسيم الثانيه
مقص و حاضنة السيم الثنائيه وقلب قوي ومضحي
اليكم الموضوع نقلا عن المصدر واذا كان نقص بالموضوع ستجده بالمرفق والي بجرب يخبرنا

Get Two Numbers on One iPhone (or any Phone for that Matter)
Posted in Random by Dan at 3:01 pm
Based on a story over at JKontheRun, I was inspired to reach out to my buddy Al to help us do a little write up on how to enable your iPhone to have two phone numbers on it.
Now, this is not for the faint of heart and does require some SIM cutting and hacking. That means we are not responsible for any damage you do to your SIM’s or iPhone. I’m not kidding, you have been warned!
With that said there are a couple of methods to have two phone numbers on your phone - the all AT&T (hacked and unhacked) method, and the mixed network method.
But before you start you need a dual SIM holder. There are a few out there. There are ones that switch phone numbers when you shut down the phone and ones that can get switched on the phone (We will talk about that later). These SIMs require no jailbreaking or hacking to use if you have two AT&T SIM’s. All you do is cut both AT&T SIMs with an knife to a template size then pop both sims into the SIM adaptor and anytime you want to switch lines you just shut your iPhone off and turn it on. Easy enough, right? But that is not the most ideal solution for people.
The method, which I think most people would prefer, requires a bit of jailbreaking and unlocking (with ziPhone) but it allows you to switch SIMs on the fly within the iPhone software (Yup, Apple does have dual SIM support in the OS).
I found a affordable auto switching dual SIM adaptor over at PhoneUnlockNow (They also sell the SIM cutter too for $20). Again you get both SIMs, cut them and put them in the dual SIM adaptor. Once that is done, stick the new hybrid SIM into your iPhone. With ziPhone you jailbreak, unlock and activate your iPhone.

Once that is done, on your iPhone navigate to the Settings icon then click on the Phone option. Under the Phone option if you scroll down to the bottom you will now see a new option called SIM Applications.

Under the SIM applications menu you can now select either SIM1 or SIM2 to be the SIM your iPhone uses to make and receive calls. Simple as that.
Now the dual SIM adaptor won’t automatically switch when you are getting a call, but if you have two phone numbers this is an easy way to carry one phone.
Again, this is not for the faint of heart and does require some SIM cutting and hacking. That means we are not responsible for any damage you do to your SIM’s or
[font=Times New Roman]ont]
كما يقول الكاتب هذا ليس لاغماء القلب:rolleyes:
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip Get Two Numbers on One iPhone.zip‏ (32.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 98)
gjayousi غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس

اخر 5 مواضيع للعضو gjayousi
الموضوع الاقسام الرد الاخير للعضو الردود مشاهده اخر مشاركة
سؤال ترقية sgs i9000 جديد قسم ترقيات أجهزة Samsung بنظام Google Android twistoooo 3 1827 13-12-2010 09:29 AM
التحديث الرسمي froyo لاصحاب vibrant قسم ترقيات الأجهزة الأخرى بنظام Google Android طوني تبولة 1 1674 02-12-2010 10:38 PM
برنامج awesome drop intro منتدى Google Android للبرامج aattcc 5 2587 16-10-2010 01:31 AM
ONE CLICK TO ROOT YOUR GALAXY قسم ترقيات أجهزة Samsung بنظام Google Android الخارق 1 2191 01-10-2010 03:29 AM
كيف يتجسس هاتفك النقال (أي فون) عليك ؟" منتدى أجهزة الايفون iPhone العام krwaty 4 2258 12-07-2010 08:36 AM

اعلان