عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية adrabab

تاريخ التسجيل: 14-02-2004
الدولة: السعودية
المشاركات: 23
مشاركات الشكر: 0
شكر 0 مرات في 0 مشاركات

ثالثاً: من هذه البرامج برنامج باي بلس وهذه مواصفاته:
ReenSoft PIEPlus is software that adds lots of enhancements to Pocket Internet Explorer.

Feature List
• Optimize the web contents to fit for PIE
• Open multiple PIE windows
• Fullscreen mode
• Hardware button mapping
• Navigate with D-Pad or Jog Dial
• Extended context menu
• Identify PIE as IE5.5 or IE6.0
• Set default charset
• Enable/disable script and script warning
• Enable/disable ClearType

وهو يقوم بنفس العملية فتي تعريف المتصفح على أنه اكسبلورر 5.5 أو 6.0
بالإضافة مواصفات عديدة أذكره بالصور كم يلي:
pieplus intro1
Pocket Web Optimizer

PIEPlus make web contents to fit for PIE screen with PWO (Pocket Web Optimier). It helps to remove horizontal scroll.

Some pages may have horizontal scroll bar even though with PWO.
big optimize
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Multiple Windows

You can open multiple PIE windows and navigate between windows in the menu of PIEPlus.
big multi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full screen

You can see the web page in the full screen mode. You can select restore button or bar to restore to normal view mode.
big fullscreen
Hardware Buttons

You can map the functions of PIE or PIEPlus to hardware buttons. You can map 2 functions to 1 hardware button for press and press-and-hold.
option buttons
Navigate with D-Pad or Jog Dial

On WM 2003, navigate link with D-Pad. (see the picture)
On PPC 2000/2002, scroll by line or page with D-Pad.
Scroll by line or page with Jog-Dial
navlink

Extended Context Menu

PIEPlus extends the context menu with various features. This extended context menu helps you to browse easy like viewing the link address. And it helps to keep browsing in the full screen mode without restoring the mode.

big contextmenu1

Customizing PIE

Identify PIE as IE5.5 or IE6.0
Set default charset
Enable/disable script and script warning
Enable/disable ClearType

option pie

Registration Key Information
This product requires a registration key to unlock the full version. After purchase, your registration key will be delivered by ReenSoft (the developer) within 2 business days. Email is the typical delivery method.

Requirements
PocketPC2000, 2002, Windows Mobile Pocket PC 2003

Compatible Devices/Operating SystemHandango Tip:
To find the model of your device: Remove the battery and look for the model number, usually located next to the IMEI/ESN number.

Audiovox Maestro PDA1032, Audiovox Thera, Dell Axim X5, Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox, HP iPAQ h1910/h1920, HP iPAQ h1930/h1940/h1945, HP iPAQ h2210/h2215, HP iPAQ h3100/h3600/h3700, HP iPAQ h3800 Series, HP iPAQ h3900 Series, HP iPAQ h4150/h4155, HP iPAQ h4150/h4350, HP iPAQ h4350/h4355, HP iPAQ h5100/h5400/h5500, HP iPAQ h5450/h5455, HP Jornada 560 Series, O2 xda, Samsung SPH-i700, Siemens SX56, T-Mobile Phone Edition, Toshiba e310, Toshiba e550 Series, Toshiba e740, ViewSonic Pocket PC V35, XDA

Download now for $14.95

User Reviews
2 Reviews. Average User Rating: Add Your Review

Enhances browsing greatly
juni from Scandinavia, January 19, 2004

It is a great add-on to Pie, makes viewing almost 100% of all webpages a joy. The developer is also very responsive to questions and suggestions - which is a big plus in my opinion.

Perfect Software
Hani Yatim from Kuwait , Kuwait City, September 6, 2003

Excellent I hesitated ten times to try the software since it was written as precaution "not compatible system need hard reset" and my pocket pc is Qtek and don't want to lose my data,I made backup and installed the software as trial it was excellent with any contradiction for another software named "pocket plus" and was running very smooth i bought it and i got the registration code to my inbox within 1 minute and now i very interesting to use IE Without scrolling right or left by the the arabic pages also opened smootly

وهو موجود في هذا الموقع http : // w w w.handango.com/
ومن عيوب هذا البرنامج أنه لايدعم الجافا

adrabab غير متصل  

اعلان