قديم 05-02-2006, 02:08 PM   #87
samboosa
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: 12-01-2006
الدولة: البحرين
المشاركات: 37
مشاركات الشكر: 0
شكر 0 مرات في 0 مشاركات

ما أعرف ليش تجاهلتو الرد اللي كتبته لكن على العموم أنا أحاول المساعدة. و راح أكتب بالانجليزي لأن الكيبورد هذا ما فيه عربي.

Bishooman, you didn't crack the software because it doesn't need to be cracked and doesn't require a serial number. The serial number is only used for the maps. The initial message that came was for the maps (in case you have a general key to open all world maps or something). You bypassed a jump statement and then the software wrote some registry values and now you no longer get that message. But you still get the new one asking for a serial to unlock the gulf map.

I have had a good look at the asm debug output of the software and you can't just replace the DEVICE ID from Tameem's PC and use his serial in your pc instead. Because the DEVICE ID itself is generated using several ciphers and algorithems (rc4, blowfish.. etc) AND keys (only visible in the debug).

For your information, not only I managed to bypass that message. I also managed to enable the buttons to NAVIGATION/SHOW MAP and ROUTING. But there is 1 missing code to execute is comparing the MAP ID and adding registry values for "unlocking" it.

If you need us to work together I can be of some help if you post your progress. Otherwise if I reach any progress I'll just post it here. I am currently backtracking and "almost there". Good luck!

samboosa غير متصل  

اعلان