azoozalmishtaq
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: 21-04-2010
الدولة: Saudi Arabia
المشاركات: 6
مشاركات الشكر: 0
شكر 12 مرات في 3 مشاركات

السلام عليكم،،،
حقيقة انا كلمة الشركة هنا في امريكا وقالي مالك الا حل واحد معنه كانت المشكلة مش مألوفة عندهم:
قالي شيل الذاكرة واعمل لها فورمات من الكمبيوتر ورجعها للجوال واعمل فورمات جديد للذاكرة من الجوال مرة ثانية.
وطبعا جلست اكلمه يمكن 10 دقايق بس خلاصة الكلام اللي كتبته فوق وبعدها ارسلولي رسالة ع ايميلي كالاتي:
Dear Abdulaziz,

I understand you are having some trouble with your device since the latest update. I know how important it is for your device to function properly and I will be happy to assist you.

It is not uncommon for software glitches to occur when performing an OTA update. Since the device is on and using certain programs while the device is trying to rewrite the operating system for the changes to take effect, software glitches can occur due to this conflict.

I would like you to perform a factory reset to ensure there are no software glitches. Please note that this procedure will delete all personal data, customizations, and files from your Desire HD, so be sure to perform a full backup prior to beginning. I have attached a document with the steps you need to back up your data.

1. From the Home screen, press MENU, and then tap Settings.
2. Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
3. On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.

Let me know if I have successfully answered your question, please click here to complete this.

To send a reply to this message, please click here.

Sincerely,

Kathleen

HTC

المهم انا قبل لا اعمل الفورمات عملت باك اب للميموري مثل ماقال الاخ ابو عزيز الثبيتي
والارقام من بريد جوجل في ثواني ترجع

الشي اللي اخذت فيه وقت اني خسرت كل البرامج اللي كانو مثبتين ع الميموري واضطريت ارجع احملهم من جديد
بس حقيقة الشي يستاهل والتحديث يستاهل وتحس انك شاري جهاز جديد
اهم شي يا اخوان انك تعمل تحديث لكل البرامج اللي عندك واموركم بحول الله تمام
يمكن البعض يقول الشغلة مزعجة بس بالنسبة الي تسوى الشغلة.

واي سؤال انا في الخدمة يا اخوان

سلام،،

azoozalmishtaq غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس

اعلان