المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : [HELP!!!] Bricked GT-N8000

dieselz
30-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Hello,

I'm not new to the forums and I'm not new to bricking devices but I'm new to bricking GT-N8000 and this time i think i lost my efs and did not backup..
what i did wrong simply is i don't know how but i managed to flash 10.1 the TABLET instead of note and it didn't read any signal so when i figured out later what i did i downloaded a rom and tried to install hoping everything will be okay which it didn't.. downloaded a firmware from samfirmware which was one md5 file and since then i'm stuck with the opening window "Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1", so now i figured what i need is to flash EFS img, right now i have installed cwm and custom rom but when it loads it get stuck on Samsung logo.
i also factory reset after that i tried to format the sdcard which is the internal storage, and i think i might have format something called pre-load folder also the cache partition which i suspected due to my limited newbie thinking thought it might help
I'm not sure what should i do and i been looking everywhere for almost 7 hours now and still got nothing, Please Help.
i tried to flash the original firmware not that it came with because it came from china but the UAE one, and when i do it get stuck on the opening logo unlike the custom firmware that gets stuck on Samsung logo, and when i try to access the recovery mode i get this down there in the logo:
E: Failed to mount /efs (Invalid argument)
#Manual Mode#
--Applying Multi-CSC...
Applied CSC-Code : unknown
Successfully applied multi-CSC
E:can't mount /efs/log/boot_cause
E:can't open /efs/log/boot_cause

anyone can shed some light on what i might need to do

Andrgelx
30-01-2013, 10:53 PM
طيب اخي هل حاولت تبحث عن نسخه من ثلاث ملفات مع ملف pit

dieselz
31-01-2013, 11:38 AM
there's no pit i couldn't locate it on the internet anywhere plus it wouldn't solve the problem to partition the phone when still i have efs img missing

Andrgelx
31-01-2013, 02:01 PM
كثير حصلت معي على جهازي الاس2 وعند تركيب روم ثلاث ملفات يعود الجهاز لحالته الاصليه

عالعموم اذا لم تنجح معك اي خطوه لا يوجد حل غير انك توديه الضمان او اي محل صيانه يملك ريف بوكس

اخي الكريم هل اذا رفعت ملف efs الخاص بجهازي هل سوف يعمل لديك

dieselz
31-01-2013, 03:26 PM
thanks brother for checking out my problem, sorry i wasn't online at the time you replied i been looking over the internet for a solution please when you get back and have the time if you have the same device N8000 it would help me alot if you give me the efs img after you backup

Andrgelx
31-01-2013, 04:38 PM
سوف ارسل لك رساله خاصه تحوي الرابط واتمنى من الله ان تنجح معك ونعم املك نفس الجهاز .

dieselz
31-01-2013, 04:40 PM
may Allah bless you and bestow his blessings upon you brother

Andrgelx
31-01-2013, 04:44 PM
تفقد الرسائل يا بطل تحياتي

dieselz
31-01-2013, 04:54 PM
ashkorak, Allah ybarklk

trying to transfer it to my sdcard and then try it , i'll post here any updates

i tried to install it zip but it aborts, any ideas on how to flash, or if i have to extract and flash md5 file in odin like nv_data.bin.md5?

Andrgelx
31-01-2013, 05:48 PM
هل في جهازك روت

dieselz
31-01-2013, 06:10 PM
yes it had root when it was working but now that i can't access anything other than cwm and download mode my options are limited.

Andrgelx
31-01-2013, 06:24 PM
اخي ثبت هذا التطبيق يحتاج روت وعطني خبر هل تثبت معك والا اعطيك روت جديد
Dropbox - com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer-1.apk - Simplify your life (http://db.tt/AzwplbcF)

dieselz
31-01-2013, 06:48 PM
the problem is how i stated earlier in the main post that the device doesn't boot into the rom its either stuck on Samsung logo in case installing the mod rom or stuck at the opening logo that says Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 in case installing the original firmware and its not the original that it came with since it was bought from china, this is why im downloading the china rom to try hoping it'll work, and really appreciate all your help andrgel im so grateful for your attention brother <3

Andrgelx
31-01-2013, 06:53 PM
طيب اخي المشكله حاليا ليست مرتبطه بملف efc انا ضننت ان جهازك يعمل ولكن بدون شبكه كما تفضلت عندما اشرت باختفاء ملف efs والحل بسيط ان شاء الله بما ان جهازك اتى بروم صيني المشكله حصلت في الكرنل عند تبديل الروم لذلك ركب اي روم صيني متوافق مع جهازك وان شاء الله يعمل . تجده في موقع sammobile

dieselz
31-01-2013, 07:30 PM
thank you andrgelx i cannot express you happy i am to hear you confirm what i was told, i'm downloading it, its taking forever

dieselz
01-02-2013, 06:18 AM
i tried to flash the Chinese firmware just now using odin, and i'd get the same result as flashing the other UAE original firmware which is stuck at the first logo that says Galaxy note 10.1, now i don't know what to do :(

dieselz
01-02-2013, 01:27 PM
i wanted to add that whenever i do factory reset using cwm or stock recovery at formatting data i get the error of failed to mount /efs
any ideas?

dieselz
01-02-2013, 08:22 PM
i finally did it, though i had to go through most of the commands myself to understand what everybody been gathering for their cases and i RECOVERED my own efs with my own serial number and made the new partition and bout the confusion about which partition it was i pulled the partitions layout for n8000 and mounted it so gave it permission and instead of using factorymode i just replaced it from the other efs and made sure they stayed and baam.
i wouldn't have done it without your help Andrgelx thanks a ton

Andrgelx
01-02-2013, 08:42 PM
لو تعلم كم اسعدتني واسف ياقمر تاخرت عليك كنت مشغول بمين كرفت هههه

الف مبروك وان شاء الله اكتسبت خبره .