المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : اخوكم الصغير يبغى مساعدة كل شي عندي بس ابغى شرح بالعربي الله لا يهينكم

smsm
12-05-2011, 10:38 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
شباب عندي جوالي x10 mini pro ولقيت في موقع اجنبي
طريقة اني اخلي الجوال يدعم ال multi touch
وهادي الطريقة
This is still in the Alpha stage. You can get the script but don’t expect it to works as a charm. There’s still bugs to work out and each reboot will just reset the driver back to single touch. But if you are really curious, get the script here. After you download it :
1.unzip
2.place cy8ctma300_ser.ko on sdcard
3.Download from Market “Multitouch Visualizer 2″
4.connect phone to PC
5.open Multitouch Visualizer 2
6.use adb shell (You can also use the PC terminal emulator on the phone, in that case, you don’t need to type adb shell.)
7.in shell type
8.insmod /path/where/you/placed/cy8ctma300_ser.ko
This is a really great news and progress. I don’t really think that this is necessary but still I’m going to say it :Don’t spam the thread with thanks you. Don’t PM slade or other dev asking when it will be final. Please respect them. If you think this is too buggy, just be patient and wait.
Update : Slade as added a hot fix to his rom that include support for dual touch. You can find it here. And the dual touch now had its on thread here.
Update : I’ve use the hotfix for the CM6 and encounter no bugs whatso ever. It’s working smoothly
Update : No bugs found so far by anyone. So this dual touch is perfect
بس ابغاكم تقولولي ايش
اسوي انا جيت عند الخطوة السادسة
ماعرفت ايش اسوي بالله ساعدوني واسف على الازعاج
بس اخوكم محتاجكم

smsm
13-05-2011, 06:49 PM
يا شباب
مو عوايدكم
انكم ما تساعدو الي يحتاجكم وينكم
بالله ساعدوني