المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Need help in MMS with Galaxy S

ielshamy
22-07-2010, 03:02 AM
Dear Guys
i really liked the phone since the moment i saw it and it was never a bad choice if you know how to deal with it properly :ampoline:
how ever im still stuck in sending and receiving MMS , my carrier is mobily i installed the settings as it should and nothing happens just a lot of failure sending MMS Mgs and unable to download MMs MSgs when they arrive , so to our beloved experts can any body help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

Untraceable
22-07-2010, 04:43 AM
والله ياعزيزي .. أنا مواجه نفس المشكلة كمان وشغال على ال STC والأعدادات تمام وكل شي بس مابيرسل نهائيا ما اعرف ايش الحكاية .. حاول تكلم موبايلي يمكن تكون الخدمة مش مفعله عندك تبع MMS ياريت ترد خبر ايش بيصير معاك.

22-07-2010, 06:23 AM
حتى انا نفس المشكلة و نفس المشغل موبايلي
ادخلت الاعدادات لل mms و الانترنت ولكن مانفعت ولم تظهر اشارة ال 3G الى الآن

نرجو المساعدة من الخبراء

ielshamy
22-07-2010, 10:13 AM
i have ended a long conversation with mobily customer service resulting in
1- everything is ok in the settings ( i even reviewed them all line by line with him) and the mms service is ok and i have it activated he said to me try after 5 minutes and it will work and of course it didnt .
2-the 3G sign sometimes it appears some times not i dont know exactly what is the case with it ,may be it works automaticaly may be not cause it keep changes may be according to the data sending and receiving status between 2G (most of the time ) , H, 3G very little .
3- the same settings i used to use them with my old HTC magic and they were fine sending and receive and i had them from the fourm here , so we are now back to Square One we need heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll llllllllllppppppppppppppp pleaseeeeeeee

XQ55
22-07-2010, 10:41 AM
إعدادات الإنترنت وMMS للجالكسي أس لدول الخليج كاملة (http://www.ce4arab.com/vb7/showthread.php?t=227687)

ielshamy
22-07-2010, 11:14 AM
thanks so much , i really had one of the settings was not set right , the authentication , once i did it everything went smooth

:cool: :p ;) :thumbup: THANK YOU abdulrahman