المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : sms fix needed

miniteeg
10-04-2009, 09:09 AM
I have 9502. My Arabic 6.1 original ROM used to have a bug in the dialer keeping it hanging after each call. I replaced it with the WWE ROM & installed all original Arabic cabs which I have previously extracted from the original Arabic ROM. Now it is working fine except for the sms & email. It is showing the sms list but when I open a message to read it, it is totally white blank. Samething for the emails.

Does anyone know a fix for that ?

dark_knight
10-04-2009, 11:07 AM
I have 9502. My Arabic 6.1 original ROM used to have a bug in the dialer keeping it hanging after each call. I replaced it with the WWE ROM & installed all original Arabic cabs which I have previously extracted from the original Arabic ROM. Now it is working fine except for the sms & email. It is showing the sms list but when I open a message to read it, it is totally white blank. Samething for the emails.

Does anyone know a fix for that ?

Dear

yea this is common problem in Omnia where you will get the sms and mail as conversation<

don't worry,,:):D

go to search engine and search for( disable sms conversation)

once you got it, install it is your My storage or storage card then soft reset and the program will start automatically,

:thumbup:

miniteeg
10-04-2009, 01:42 PM
It does not appear at all. I think (disable sms conversation) logically would help if the sms appears as conversation. right ?